getting traffic
converting that traffic
It's a model that works with all offers:

CPA
ClickBank
CJ offers
Physical stuff
Amazon
But the Nanobloggers workflow DOESN'T cover AdSense.

You see…

AdSense promotion works a little differently to the others.

You can't just whack AdSense on all of your pages — that doesn't work! That's a recipe for 5 cent per click payouts. There is a strategic way to achieve payouts 10x to 20x that.

But more about AdSense in a bit. After…

What the hell is Nanobloggers anyway?
At its core, it's a framework for getting traffic that doesn't require…

No PPC
No SEO
No JV'ing
No Media Buying
… and then converting that traffic with relevant offers. These offers can be from ClickBank, CPA networks, CJ, Amazon — or whatever! Doesn't really matter.

In fact, "your offer" could even be a carrot for someones name and email address. In other words, the Nanobloggers framework is also ideally suited to lead generation.

So why the AdSense hook?
Because Adsense is a great way to monetize traffic (and in many niches it's the best way to monetize traffic).

So…

I got Peter on a call last week. It lasted almost two hours. On it I had him "dissect" the Nanobloggers workflow. Everything. The whole 9 yards. The whole enchilada.

And part of that "autopsy" Peter spoke about AdSense … an element that is not covered in the actual Nanobloggers manual.

This product can make you lots of money if you stick to the plan I outline inside this PDF manual. It does that for me every single day.!
Please do not skip steps - nanobloggers is a “chain reaction” workflow. The logical steps are all there for a reason. It’s crucial that you read and understand every word in the manual.

Don’t skip steps - it’ll make us both look bad. I’ve used nanobloggers, in many variations, for years. Every revision I did made the workflow stronger and better. The version you hold in your hands right now is the latest one and I’m really proud of the way it performs.!
Nanobloggers will never "stop working". It's based on conversations - the essence of the Internet. IMO, (and of course I'm a bit biased) nanobloggers will become even stronger as a formula to make money online.

Maybe you're a hardcore "advertiser" with a limitless ad budget. There will always be room for you, no doubt. But maybe you rely on organic rankings and are competing against the "big boys". If that’s the case, maintaining your spot in the SERPS will become quite a bit harder as time progresses.

[Image: logo_en.png]
Code:
https://nitroflare.com/view/EC15EEF0B1C5650/Peter_Spaepen_-_Nanoblogging__4_PDF%2C1_MP3_.rar
OnGoing "Group Buy" - Save 98% of Original Product Cost
Exclusive V.I.P. Memberships for TvBB Members
Kindly Buy NitroFlare Premium Account using our Download Links...
Support Us, We will bring you More Valuable Bussiness Materials Smile
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Search Here... | If u cann't Find...? | Request Here... 

MyBB SQL Error

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1146 - Table 'tvbbbiz_backup_47c11e4e01.tvb_threadviews' doesn't exist
Query:
INSERT INTO tvb_threadviews (tid) VALUES('6233')