Vincent James - The Rebel Millionaire
Bug 

[Image: tFSW.png]

Code:
My checking account had over $10 Million in it. I was earning $400,000 in pay each and every week. That breaks down to $80,000 a day... or $10,000 an hour! And those figures were if I worked 5 days a week for eight hours a day, which I didn’t!

In the year 2002, I made more money than the CEOs of Federal Express... eBay... Amazon.com... Time Warner... Apple Computer... McDonalds... Microsoft... Nike... Yahoo... Ford Motor Company... General Motors... and Goodyear Tire - COMBINED!

*  The product EVERYONE wants to purchase. Unless you've got $10,000,000 in the bank… you're probably NOT selling it!

* A Delivery Envelope that I recently tested that brought-in 50% MORE orders! You can use this envelope for ANY product!

* A simple tactic you can use to slash your letter shop fees by 50%- without beating them up on price! And check this out…

* How to "OWN" the formula to any dietary supplement in 10-minutes or less- regardless of the supplement!

* How I shipped over $7 Million worth of car stereo - (for free) without touching one speaker… amplifier… or CD Changer!

* The ONLY type of Information Products that can make you a millionaire. If your info product is NOT on my list… you're never gonna make the BIG BUCKS!

* A PROVEN… NO-BRAINER way to add Automatic Shipments to ANY product! Autoship is the easiest way to make MILLIONS!

* When to use a 2-step ad… and when NOT to!

* The TRUTH about making sales using post cards!

* How to locate mailing lists for your product that can make you rich- BEFORE you spend a dime testing the list!

* 3 ways to know if a list is dog shit… or if it's worth a test!

* The first mailing list I test!

* What you MUST ask your list broker BEFORE you ever test a subscriber list! If you don't know to ask this question- subscriber lists will almost ALWAYS FAIL for you!

* The only 2 ways to gauge Lifetime Customer Value!

* My "3-S" formula to come up with KILLER sales letters on demand… and how even a novice can steal my secret and create million-dollar winners- at will!

* The ONLY 4 reasons why your prospects WILL NOT buy from your IMPOSSIBLE not to make the sale!
   * The one and ONLY time to use call centers to answer calls!

* A bag-full of tactics that make magazine ads JUMP off the page. Remember- the first job of a magazine ad is getting SEEN!

* The ONLY type of advertisements you should be buying!

* How I made $9 Million from a $12,000 TV commercial!

* 5 ways to set-up your business so you'll NEVER get into trouble!

* The ONLY place to get a merchant account from when you need to be up and running within 24 hours! And what's more…

* Why you should never pay more than $20/M for full-page magazine ads… $30/M TOPS!

* How I sold 65,000 stereo club memberships in 24 months- without advertising in one single stereo magazine!

* The ONLY time I got a postcard mailing to make money for me!

* A special price that got me 200% more orders… at just $10 less!

* A new price that'll always out pull your current price!

* A TOP SECRET "report" to ask your list broker for- it'll give you a 70% chance of selecting a winning list!

* The MINIMUM price to make a 2-step ad profitable!

* The TOP 7 "types" of products I've made millions selling!

* The EXACT amount of letters to mail to make a test VALID!

* Gary Halbert vs. Vincent James: The 2 different methods for testing new mailing lists- which one is better?

* If you own a local store… How to rent national mailing lists… only for your area. Example: All the InStyle Magazine subscribers in Las Vegas… or in zip code 89117!

* When to roll-out… and when not to!

* The ONLY way to PROPERLY assemble a swipe file!

* Why you should NEVER meet your heroes!

* When you should or SHOULD NOT hire a copywriter!

* How to EFFECTIVELY test your sales copy online- before you spend a dime mailing letters or running magazine ads!

* How my friend makes $10 Million a year online with 3 employees!

* How my other friend sells $20 Million a year on the Internet!

* EXACTLY how much you should pay your call center!

* The only time you should place ads in magazines!

* The BEST and WORST months for magazine ads and direct mail!

* How to get a tested and proven inbound order-taking and up-sell script for your product- free of charge! And how about this…

* What I did when I had 200+ calling me at the same time to buy my product!

* How to keep from getting discouraged when things do not work for you. I use this trick to keep me going- ALWAYS!

* What's selling SELLS! My secret for finding new products to make millions of dollars from!

* How I built a $100 Million per year business with just $5400!

* The absolute TRUTH about how I discovered direct mail by ACCIDENT!

* The ONLY list broker I'd recommend!

* The ONLY small-run printer I'd recommend!

* The ONLY large-scale printer I'd recommend!

* How I kept credit card charge backs under 1%- even with 160,000 people on automatic shipments every month!

* The 2 very excellent merchant account companies I used to process my $8,000,000 per month in sales- without a hitch!

* How to get a merchant account when you have bad credit… no tax returns… and even when you're on the TMF (terminated merchant file)!

* How I get $25-$50 back in sales for every 50-cent letter I mail!

* The best online transcription service that can take MP3 files and turn them into typed words in 24 to 48 hours!

* The BEST teleseminar company!

* The best online manual printer!

* A SECRET website that tells you the most popular searched items on eBay! Find out what people are looking for instantly!

* Discover what search terms your competitors are bidding on with this secret website!

* How I made $80,000 a month- 100% online WITHOUT a website… WITHOUT advertising… and without eBay!

* The CRITICAL question to ask BEFORE you test a magazine's hotline subscriber list- don't ask it- and you'll get burned!

* The EXACT format to use when laying out sales letters!

* The EXACT weight your sales letters should weigh. And…

* The ONLY way for a male copywriter to sell a female!

* The TRUTH about my $60 Million paragraph- how I discovered it… and how you can use it with almost any product!

* The ONLY way to create dietary supplements without getting into hot water… and the wrong way that'll get you screwed every time!

* A PROVEN way to save 20% on every mailing list you rent in the future! Save hundreds on test quantities- thousands on roll-outs!

* How to become an INSTANT MILLIONAIRE with just 4 sheets or paper! I did it… and so can you!

* The ONLY type of sales copy to use on a post card!

* How to make millions giving away a FREE website!

* Why I HATE writing copy for clients even when they pay me $15,000 and more!

* The EXACT database program I used to run my $100 Million business with 500,000 customers a year! It's NOT what you think!

* The best way to "address" your sales letters in small and in large quantities!

* The ONLY reason you should pull your space ads at once!

* The FOOLPROOF way to track your ads, sales letters, TV and radio spots with 100% accuracy!

* How I ran a $100,000,000 a year enterprise "working" just 30-minutes a day! Ah- the easy life!

* The proper size of a 2-step ad!

* Why I like to exclusively hire women- I'm sexist- and who cares?

* If you're new to direct response, where to start!

* 4 things that would have prevented me from losing $48 Million in one single day! That day sucked big time!

* 5 ways to keep out of the "Bing" (that means prison)!

* What happened when I tested pre-sorted First Class vs. Regular full rate First Class postage- was it worth the savings?

* My idea for the "Perfect" business- mixing online and off!

* How a homeless man can become a millionaire INSTANTLY! PLUS…

* Jay Abraham's headline that always DOUBLES the sales of every ad… every sales letter… and every website- every time!

[Image: logo_en.png]
Code:
https://nitroflare.com/view/F81CFDD80D425D2/Vincent_James_-_The_Rebel_Millionaire.rar
OnGoing "Group Buy" - Save 98% of Original Product Cost
Exclusive V.I.P. Memberships for TvBB Members
Kindly Buy NitroFlare Premium Account using our Download Links...
Support Us, We will bring you More Valuable Bussiness Materials Smile
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Search Here... | If u cann't Find...? | Request Here... 

MyBB SQL Error

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1146 - Table 'tvbbbiz_backup_47c11e4e01.tvb_threadviews' doesn't exist
Query:
INSERT INTO tvb_threadviews (tid) VALUES('5990')