Robert Rawls Updegraff - Obvious Adams - The Story of a Successful Businessman
Bug 

[Image: 1Y7Z.jpg]

Code:
It's only 60 something pages. Worth reading. Some parts maybe "obvious" to those more inmersed on direct response smilie

The original “Obvious Adams” is  a fictional character in a book of the same name, brought back to life by advertising guru David Ogilvy.

I happened to meet an advertising man, who would prefer to remain anonymous, that used to work with Ogilvy before starting out on his own.   He pointed this book out to me, and even purchased a copy for me.  

Obvious Adams, Oliver B. Adams, worked his way to the top of the ficticious agency with his knack for finding and implementing the obvious.  

In reviewing it, the New York Times said,

"The young man who is going to seek his fortune in the advertising business should have Obvious Adams for a handbook. Indeed, any young man who is going to seek his fortune in anything might be aided by the common sense and business acumen displayed in this little volume."

[Image: gCms.png]
Code:
https://ausfile.com/uloui0ie8ch4/Robert_Rawls_Updegraff_-_Obvious_Adams_-_The_Story_of_a_Successful_Businessman.rar.html

[Image: logo_en.png]
Code:
http://nitroflare.com/view/55CF8849E820155/Robert_Rawls_Updegraff_-_Obvious_Adams_-_The_Story_of_a_Successful_Businessman.rar
Exclusive V.I.P. Memberships for TvBB Members
[Image: Buy-Nitroflare-Premium0b70c.jpg]

Kindly Buy NitroFlare Premium Account using our Download Links...
Support Us, We will bring you More Valuable Bussiness Materials Smile

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Search Here... | If u cann't Find...? | Request Here... 

MyBB SQL Error

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1017 - Can't find file: './tvbbbiz_backup_47c11e4e01/tvb_threadviews.MYI' (errno: 2 "No such file or directory")
Query:
INSERT INTO tvb_threadviews (tid) VALUES('3292')