Dan Kennedy Monthly 2010 - 2012

[Image: fa9fed2bcc077618edbb329295a4613f.jpg]

An astounding collection of current Dan Kennedy and GKIC (Glazer Kennedy Inner Circle) content. This is thousands of dollars of premium content. You can really get a sense of the empire Dan Kennedy has created when you look at all the niches and levels of content that he has available (HINT: You should be doing the same thing for your clients). And it looks like it is all here. Take a look at the files list to see what is included. If you are a business selling to the public, or a business selling to other businesses(B2B), or a marketer selling consulting to online or offline, you will find value here. Many of the monthly audio CDs are included.

I looked at a number of the files and I was impressed at the depth of the content. I have no doubt that if you absorb even 10% of what's in here, you will be miles ahead of your competitors. Dan's not afraid to call a stupid idea...well, stupid. And that straight talk will give you the confidence to clearly articulate your values when speaking to your prospects/suspects.

Handy content guide:
MTTA - Marketing To The Affluent
IMA - Info Marketing Letter
LOS - Look Over My Shoulder
MYS - Marketing Your Services
S&D - Swipe and Deploy

I cleaned up some of the directory structure (endlessly nested folders created a ton of path issues) The file structure is not as pristine as I would like, but you will just have to go with it. This is a huge collection and rather than split it up into smaller chunks, it is all here so you can grab what you want. Trust me, you want to get everything!

[Image: logo_en.png]
OnGoing "Group Buy" - Save 98% of Original Product Cost
Exclusive V.I.P. Memberships for TvBB Members
Kindly Buy UploadGiG Premium Account using our Download Links...
Support Us, We will bring you More Valuable Bussiness Materials Smile

Search Here... | If u cann't Find...? | Request Here... 

MyBB SQL Error

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1017 - Can't find file: './tvbbbiz_backup_47c11e4e01/tvb_threadviews.MYI' (errno: 2 "No such file or directory")
INSERT INTO tvb_threadviews (tid) VALUES('2722')