2005 Platinum Inner Circle Mastermind Meeting
Bug 

[Image: dan-kennedy-polaroid.png]

Code:
My very favorite bonus has to be the one I got with the recordings from Yanik Silver’s Underground Workshop.
Actually he included several incredible bonuses. Talk about over delivering! One of those bonuses was a set of DVDs recorded at
Dan Kennedy’s “2005 Platinum INNER CIRCLE Mastermind Meeting.”

These 4 DVDs are a group of guys and girls collectively earning well over $100,000,000 sitting around a room
brainstorming and sharing with each other what’s working in their businesses, their test results, the latest in
many industries, etc. They EACH pay Dan five-figures just for him to facilitate the meetings.

Within the first 10 minutes of listening to the discussion, I had already jotted down an idea that
should make me over $1 million this year. If it doesn’t, it’ll just be because I didn’t follow through on it.
That can be a problem when you have so many incredible ideas flying at you.

Why am I sharing this with you? You can no longer buy the CDs from Yaniks’ first Underground Seminar. You CAN sign up for his second one. I also imagine that
the recordings from the seminar will be available in a few months after the seminar.

[Image: logo_en.png]
Code:
http://www.nitroflare.com/view/8F1D9E83516F4B5/2005_Platinum_Inner_Circle_Mastermind_Meeting.rar
OnGoing "Group Buy" - Save 98% of Original Product Cost
Exclusive V.I.P. Memberships for TvBB Members
Kindly Buy NitroFlare Premium Account using our Download Links...
Support Us, We will bring you More Valuable Bussiness Materials Smile
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Search Here... | If u cann't Find...? | Request Here... 

MyBB SQL Error

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1017 - Can't find file: './tvbbbiz_backup_47c11e4e01/tvb_threadviews.MYI' (errno: 2 "No such file or directory")
Query:
INSERT INTO tvb_threadviews (tid) VALUES('2680')