Brian Tracy - Maximum Achievement - Audio Book
Bug 

[Image: maximumachievement_1.jpg]

Code:
"Why Are Some People More Successful Than Others?"

When I was in my 20's, that question drove my entire existence. I traveled the world, read everything I could get my hands on about success and achievement and spoke to as many people as possible to find the answer.

Finally, after 20 years of research, observation and reading-- I understood what it took to be more successful than the average person.

I took all of my findings and put it into a "success system" that I could share with the world...and Maximum Achievement is the written culmination of my findings.

Why should you read this book?

While many people have "dreams and aspirations" about how they want their futures to turn out, very few people actually have a plan to get there. In fact, I've found that less than 3% of people have written goals.

Become Successful Now

That means that if you want to make something of your life--this book will show you how to do it quickly.

No matter what your situation is, right now you possess the potential to make your wildest dreams a reality... you just need to know HOW to achieve them.

Maximum Achievement will teach you how to...
•    Have Unshakable Self-Confidence
•    Be an Extraordinary Parent and Spouse
•    Break Negative Habits and Replace them with Great Ones
•    Plan, prioritize and follow through on your goals
•    And Much, Much More!

And, I'll also give you...
•    The 7 Ingredients of Success
•    The 7 Laws of Mental Mastery
•    The 12 Steps of Goal Setting

Unlock Your Hidden Powers To Succeed

Maximum Achievement is a straightforward success manual, and many of the book's ideas may seem like nothing new - but go beyond the cover and you may find yourself deeply inspired.

If you have been looking for a way to jump-start your life and bring excitement and meaning to it...this book will help you.

If you have big things that you want to accomplish... with Maximum Achievement you can see it become a reality!

Satisfaction Guaranteed

I'm so confident this book will change your life...I'm backing it by my 100% Satisfaction Guarantee! You have absolutely nothing to lose. Maximum Achievement comes with my Iron-Clad 100% Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee which means you have 1-full year to test out the strategies and skills in this book.

If you still aren't satisfied with your results...simply return it for a full-product refund.

No gimmicks and no strings attached.

Now is the time to get what millions all over the world already have and take your life to the next level with Maximum Achievement!

[Image: logo_en.png]
Code:
http://www.nitroflare.com/view/C9E6E0FD6EA6670/Brian_Tracy_-_Maximum_Achievement_mp3.rar
OnGoing "Group Buy" - Save 98% of Original Product Cost
Exclusive V.I.P. Memberships for TvBB Members
[Image: Buy-Nitroflare-Premium0b70c.jpg]

Kindly Buy NitroFlare Premium Account using our Download Links...
Support Us, We will bring you More Valuable Bussiness Materials Smile

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Search Here... | If u cann't Find...? | Request Here... 

MyBB SQL Error

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1017 - Can't find file: './tvbbbiz_backup_47c11e4e01/tvb_threadviews.MYI' (errno: 2 "No such file or directory")
Query:
INSERT INTO tvb_threadviews (tid) VALUES('2277')