04-04-2015, 10:41 PM
Dr.Web Anti-virus Life lic
Dr.Web Anti-virus Life lic
Comprehensive protection from all types of threats for mobile devices that includes lifetime support.
This product can be used free of charge for 15 days, after which a commercial license having a term of one year or longer must be purchased.
Use Dr.Web for Android free of charge
When purchasing Dr.Web Security Space or Dr.Web Anti-virus.
Features and Advantages
• Performs quick or full file system scans, as well as custom scans of user-specified files and folders.
Provides real-time file system scanning.
• Using the unique Origins Tracing™ technology, detects new, unknown malware.
• Protects SD cards from becoming infected with autorun files and Exploit.Cpllnk, both of which may be dangerous for Windows-running devices.
• Moves detected threats to the quarantine from which the isolated files can be restored, if needed.
• Minimally impacts system performance.
• Economizes battery resources.
• Economizes traffic due to the small size of the virus database updates.
• Provides detailed statistics.
Comes with handy and informative desktop widgets.
to avoid unwanted calls and SMS messages.
• Filtering mode selection.
• Lets you create your own filtering profiles.
• Blacklist editing.
• Displays information about blocked calls and messages.
will help you find your mobile device if it has been lost or stolen,
and, if necessary, wipe confidential information from it remotely.
• Lets you lock the device after a reboot.
• Lets you lock your phone so that it can only be unlocked by entering a password (the number of unlock attempts is limited).
• Lets you unlock the device with an SMS message.
• Allows you to see the device's location at Google Maps.
• Lets you remotely erase data on the device and SD cards.
• Starts audio playback on the device and locks the screen.
• Lets you customize the message that is to be displayed on the screen of the blocked device.
• Lets you create a list of numbers to which notifications will be sent if someone changes the SIM card in the lost device. Allows you to control the anti-theft by having messages sent to it from these numbers to unlock the device if you have forgotten the unlock password.
The Cloud Checker filter will restrict access to undesirable Internet sites. Lets you block access to non-recommended or potentially dangerous sites according to several categories (drugs, violence, etc.).
The Security Auditor
• Troubleshoots the device to identify security problems and offers solutions to address them.
Controls application network activity
• Filters the external network traffic of the applications installed on the device and system applications. Choose between Wi-Fi and cellular network filtering, and take advantage of customisable rules (filter by IP addresses and/or ports, and by entire networks or IP ranges).
• Monitors current and previously transmitted traffic; gives you information about the addresses/ports to which applications are connecting and the amount of inbound and outbound traffic.
• Detailed logs.
The firewall is compatible with Android 4.0 or higher.
How to remove Dr.Web for Android when the anti-theft is present on your device
Before removing Dr.Web Anti-virus, clear the option “Dr.Web Anti-virus” in the “Security” tab located in the “Administration” section.